Disaster Planning for Residents in Lincoln Park
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. Normally, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.