Parsippany Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is the hub of the home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. The roles of the kitchen make it so important to be a place that works properly for you and your family. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you design a beautiful space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
The Paul Davis brand has provided kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. While we are often asked to assist in the cleanup effort following property damage, we are equally equipped to help people these important projects. If you’re ready to revamp your Parsippany kitchen, you can depend on us.
An experienced Paul Davis remodeling technician will work closely with you to determine your needs and goals with your new kitchen. From this, a specific blueprint and timetable can be constructed. We use the best materials and processes to do the project the right way.
A remodel won’t just help your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. During this process, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. It can also make your property more valuable.
In order to design the ideal kitchen for your home, there are several individual items that will need to be considered. Get the creative juices flowing by reading the list below.
- Cabinets: You can’t get away from cabinetry while you are in your kitchen. Ensure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with new glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Countertops: Marble, granite, stainless steel, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us help select the right choice for you.
- Walls: A fresh coat of paint could go a long way to revitalize your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Add some variety to your kitchen with a fun new backsplash.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? We can simply integrate a new fridge, stove, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you need to make sure you get this choice right. We can help you determine the right combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can highlight all your future gourmet meals with the right kitchen lighting. We install all types of lighting, from pendant lights to chandeliers.
Contact Paul Davis of Parsippany to bring your dream kitchen to life with a free consultation. By talking about the items above, we’ll design and create your perfect kitchen.